Lead looking like Eddie Redmayne? Song in my ears right now, very uplifting and very twenty-something. We are younnnnng!
Winter break: i.e. retail hell, not much of a break if you ask me. But here are some things I’m looking at while I wait for (more) snow! Hopefully I’ll be snowed in sometime soon 😉 Alternative: Mexico T-17 days.
Track: Sunny by Marvin Gaye (Mercury Edit II)
Interesting lady isn’t she? Also, interesting way Zara does their publicity…
So whaaaat is going on with H&M here, I actually want 90% of the pieces featured… I can feel my wallet smile!
Hey you, need some new music? Forgot about these amazing tracks? Here’s a refresher for your iPod/iPad/iPhone for the cold season ahead. Keep warm!
1. T.H.E (Hardest Ever) – Will.i.am ft. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez
2. Under Your Spell – Desire (from Drive soundtrack) *Btw, the entire Drive soundtrack is amazing, it really “transports” you.
3. Chimie Physique – Yelle
4. Princess of China – Coldplay ft. Rihanna
5. Make Me Proud – Drake ft. Nicki Minaj
6. Into the Night – Azari III (remix by Nicolas Jaar)
7. You Da One – Rihanna
8. What Goes Around – Big Sean